Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another card using a stamp that was sent to me as blog candy from Holley in America!
It is an Elisabeth Bell stamp of a mermaid.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square card.
2. Matted and layered green card, the second layer is background I created using the shaving foam technique with blue and green inks.
3. Stamped the mermaid with Memento, coloured with Copics then cut out with SB Marvelous Square die, adhered to card base with foam pads.
4. Cut out the Sweet Dixie shells and seaweed with another of the backgrounds created with the shaving foam.
5. To finish off added clear gems to the corners of the topper.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #117 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #317 - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #159 - Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls #6 - Always Anything Goes
Ooh la la Creations #207 - Sun, Sea, Sand
Glitter n Sparkle #193 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx