Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today see's the start of a new challenge over at Brown Sugar.
This week the theme is Monochrome and we are sponsored by
Store - https://www.doctor-digi.com
Blog - https://doctor-digi.blogspot.com
Here is my inspiration project!
Step by Step
1. Created a base card using black pearlescent card and cut out using SB Scalloped Circle die.
2. Matted and layered white pearlescent and black glitter card to base of card.
3. Printed out image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copics.
4. Made a double bow with white organza ribbon and added the camera charm.
5. To finish off I added the pearl flourish.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft Rocket Challenges #19 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #17 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #22 - Always Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #141 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Black and White
Creative Moments #94 - AAG/Twist Ribbons and/or Bows
Inspiration Destination #93 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx