Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
A fairly busy day today prepping to video a DT project for next week along with other crafting that needs to be done.
Today I have a card to share using Polkadoodle Dollie Glitz image.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square card which the corners have been punched with x-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered pearlescent purple and green polka dot card.
3. Printed the image onto supersmooth coloured with Copics and glitter added to wings before matting and layering onto pearlescent purple card.
4. Along the bottom add flower lace and pearl flat back gems to the centre.
5. To finish off add lilac feather and purple flat back pearl.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #29 - Flowers
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #303 - Favourite Embellishments (Lace and Pearls)
Artistic Inspiration #161 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #121 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx