Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Not much planned today apart from shopping and hopefully some crafting.
A card made using IndigoBlu's Jane stamp.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 White square card which I have matted and layered pink card distressed with vintage photo around the edges.
2. The second layer I have used IndigoBlu's Flower lace onto linen card with Versafine vintage sepia, then distressed with DI Victorian Velvet.
3. I stamped "Jane" onto supersmooth card with Memento rich cocoa, coloured the face with Copics, cut out, distressed the edges with vintage photo and adhered to card.
4. Across the bottom I added beige lace and bling in her hair.
5. To finish off I added a metal leaf and assorted flowers from Wild Orchid.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #23 - Anything Goes
Card Mania #82 - Lace and/or Pearls
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #34 - Always Anything Goes
World Wide Open DT #11 - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Come and Get it - Make own background
Many thanks for stopping by today
Happy Crafting xxxxx