Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
When making Christmas cards I do love to use penguins, and snowmen.
My favourite are vintage style Christmas cards, what themes do you like?
Today it is the turn of the penguins.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 dark green scalloped square card.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent card and stripped paper.
3. Matted and layered image onto pearlescent gold card before adhering to base card.
4. Added the laser cut tree die and sentiment.
5. To finish off added 3 red gems to corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
To be added
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx