Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
The weeks sure are whizzing past us here.
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Brown Sugar.
This week the theme is Shaker Cards and we are sponsored by
Store - https://www.etsy.com/shop/slslines
Blog - https://slslinesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 scalloped square card which I have matted and layered paper from LOTV Christmas paper pack.
2. I printed the image onto Supersmooth, die cut with SB Grande Circle die and coloured with my Copics, I then added glitter to the bobbles on the hats and the tinsel on the tree.
3. I then adhered snowflakes to the background, then added an assortment of silver holographic stars, trees, snowflakes for the shaker part.
4. I created a frame over the image and added acetate and a double layer of foam pads.
5. To finish off I added a circle of gems around the frame and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Classic Design Team Challenge - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Use a Stamp or Digi
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - Anything Christmas Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper - Anything Goes PP
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx