Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Didn't realise that it was bank holiday weekend this weekend. August sure has gone by so quick.
Two weeks today hubby and I will be off on our holiday!
My card today is one of my favourites, I love the colours on this.
Step by Step
1. A5 white card is used for base card.
2. The first layer I created by first stamping the feather's which are from Visible Image onto the card with Versafine and embossing with clear embossing powder. I then used DI peacock feathers and ripe persimmon blending them onto the card.
3. The topper was created by using photo card and stamping the background with Perfect Medium, blotting and then using the above 2 distress inks sweeping across to create the background.
4. I stamped the bird with Archival ink which is a Tim Holtz stamp, cut out and adhered to topper with Pinflair.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment with Verafine Habanero and clear embossed, cut out and distressed with peacock feathers.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sunny Day Crafting #11 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Sparkle & Sprinkle - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #26 - Anything goes
Cards Galore - Use a Stamp or Digi
Creative Craft Cottage #70 - Things with Wings
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx