Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Kath is coming today for a crafty play day, a Tim Holtz kind of day I think as going to christen my new crazy cats stamps and also the Distress crayons.
I hope you all have a wonderful day too.
Today my card is made using TSC Grand Duchess
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white deckle edged card.
2. I created the first layer by using a cogs and clocks mask and distressing with DI bundle sage and distressed the edges with DI ground espresso, before adhering to base card I wrapped the ribbon around the card.
3. I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured with my Copics then cut out with SB oval die, matted and layered onto brown pearlescent card which had been die cut with SB scalloped oval die.
4. I cut out the cogs from SB cogs and sprockets dies using Kraft card.
5. To finish off I added the metal clock hands with a brad to the clock.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Use Dies
Digi Choosday #32 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx