Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I had a good productive day and hoping today will be just as productive too.
Last week Kath and I had a crafty play day and this is one of the cards I have created from our play.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white scalloped edge square card, I have used Archival ink and stamped the paw prints randomly around the edge of the card.
2. Matted and layered purple and black card and adhered to base card.
3. The topper I created by spritzing water onto white card which had a coat of Gesso then added purple Colour Burst. Once this was dry I distressed with DI dusty concord.
4. On a separate sheet of white gesso'd card I scribbled distress crayon in mermaid lagoon and seedless preserve, moved them around with my water brush the stencilled splotches. I then stamped a crazy bird, cat and two hats, cut them out and adhered to background.
5. To finish off I stamped a Dylusions sentiment, cut out and adhered with Pinflair.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #26 - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #201 - Anything Goes
Penny Black & More - AG with Stamp
Pile it on #114 - Make own Background
Many thanks for stopping by Today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx