Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
We had a lovely time visiting my parents yesterday, both of keeping well and mum is looking forward to coming to ours next month to look after my fur babies while Rick and I go off on our holiday.
What are you doing today? I am hoping to get some crafting done today.
A thank you card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. A6 cream card for the base card.
2. Matted and layered two of the papers from DCWV Lace and Linen paper pack.
3. Wrapped the sewing themed ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Trimmed down the topper and distressed with DI Victorian Velvet and added foam pads to add dimension.
5. To finish off I added the pink pearl gems to the 4 corners and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sisterhood of Crafters - Ribbon
The Crafty Addicts #22 - Anything Goes
City Crafter #325 - It's all about YOU
Paper Minutes - Sewing
Crafting from the Heart #124 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx