Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Bank holiday to my UK friends! It is typical bank holiday weather too!
Time sure does fly while you are having fun.
A card made using Visible Image stamps.
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered brown pearlescent card, the next layer I distressed with fossilised amber and stamped clocks and cogs around the page.
3. I then matted and layered brown pearlescent card.
4. The next layer I distressed with squeezed lemonade and stencilled clock faces all over using ground espresso. I then stamped the clock numbers and word time with Versafine vintage sepia and embossed with WOW embossing powder.
5. To finish off I stamped the wings with Versafine, embossed then cut out and water coloured with spiced marmalade and coloured clock face with the same colour.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Broken Fairy #9 - AG Twist Fall Colours
Sweet Stampin - No Designer Papers
The Pencil Case #27 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #114 - Always Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx