Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
Fingers crossed we should be spending the day on the beach today.
A Christmas card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped embossed front square card.
2. Matted and layered silver pearlescent, blue glitter card and paper from LOTV Frosty Christmas paper pack.
3. Wrapped blue organza ribbon around all layers before adhering to base card.
4. Matted and layered topper onto silver pearlescent card and added glitter to the hat, bobble and snow.
5. To finish off I added a double bow with snowflake charm, sentiment and pearl gems.
Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx