Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a wonderful weekend, thank you to everyone for your birthday wishes.
I got spoilt as usual and will be putting my new video camera through its paces this week.
A new card today using Elisabeth Bell's Miss Chloe.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edged square card.
2. Matted and layered Blissful Pink and Cocoa paper pads from Anna Marie Designs, both have been distressed with DI ground espresso and Victorian velvet.
3. Printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with my Copics then cut out with SB circle die. I then cut the bottom half of the circle off before distressing with Victorian velvet. Adhered to base card with foam pads.
4. Added lace from my stash along the bottom.
5. To finish off I added flowers along the bottom of the topper and brown pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #189 - Anything Goes
Crafting when we can #128 - Favourite Medium (Copics)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Broken Fairy #11 - Girlie
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx