Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I have a Christmas card to share with you today. I made about a dozen before I came away on holiday as I know I will have a load more to make once I am home.
I am so far behind with my Christmas cards again this year it is so not funny.
Every year I promise myself I will start and create at least half a dozen a month, start off with good intentions and then it goes out the window!
Are you like this, last year I was soooooooo bad I ended up buying them, I definitely won't be doing that again this year.
Step by Step
1. A5 white landscape card turned on its side to create a tent card.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent paper and paper from LOTV Christmas paper pack.
3. Wrapped red satin ribbon around layers before adhering to base card.
4. Added the topper which I found in my stash and added glitter.
5. To finish off added the sentiment and gold gems.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx