Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day today catching up on my commenting and admin.
Hopefully will be able to get into the craft room and do some crafting.
Design team projects to make a start on too.
What are you all up too today?
A vintage Christmas card today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 Kraft square deckle edge base card.
2. Matted and layered papers from my stash, the top layer cut to create a triangle.
3. Distressed the doily with DI vintage photo before adhering the topper.
4. Added the sentiment with foam pads.
5. To finish off add the brown gems to the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #163 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #128 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #330 - Always Anything Goes
Ooh-la-la-Creations #213 - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #28 - Anything Goes
CHCC extra - Always Anything Christmas
CHPP - Anything Goes Patterned Paper
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx