Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day today, editing and prepping video which will be live tonight over on my mixed media blog.
This is the last of my Autumn makes for this year.
I have used stamps and stencils from Clarity Stamp.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream square card with corners punched with x-cut corner punch.
2. The first layer I distressed around the edges with DI ripe persimmon then using
the maple leaf stencil, stencilled with DI ground espresso.
3. To create the tipper I distressed the card with DI pickled raspberry and dried marigold, I then lay down the circles stencil from the basic backgrounds and using water removed the ink.
4. Once this was dry I drew around 3 of the circles with Copic multiliner. I then stamped the maple leaf stamps and sentiment with Versafine vintage sepia and embossed with clear embossing powder.
5. To finish off I made a double bow with string and added a leaf from my garden.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Clarity - Circles and Squares
Eclectic Ellapu - Autumnal
Crafting with Friends #30 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy #175 - Shades of Autumn
Simply Papercrafts #39 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxx