Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A nice crafty day today with Kath and I will be getting inky with stamping and inking too!
Today's card is made using IndigoBlu's Bauble Flourish.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card with corners punched using x-cut corner punch.
2. Mated and layered gold pearlescent card.
3. Stamped the bauble flourish onto white card with Versafine crimson red along with the sentiment and embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. I then punched the corners and added gingham ribbon around one corner before adhering to base card.
5. To finish off I added the double bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration #166 - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
Crafting from the Heart #133 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #335 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx