Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Wednesday already, this week is flying by.
I am off to see Kath today for a day of sewing. I hope you all have a wonderful day too.
A Christmas card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered red pearlescent card.
2. I created the topper by stamping the image which is from Chocolate Baroque onto white card with Versamark and embossing with gold embossing powder.
3. I then matted and layered this onto gold mirri card and using DI worn lipstick drew crosses around the edge.
4. I then added 2 white roses and gold spray in the corner.
5. To finish off I added white pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Snowflake Promise #30 - AG Christmas/Winter
Sunny Day Crafting #19 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #165 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #131 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #333 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx