Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How many of you like parchment? I did parchment many years ago and was so excited when Clarity brought out the Groovi boards, they sure are fabulous and so easy to use especially if you have never done parchment before.
Today's card I have made for this month's challenge which is Circles or Squares
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 scalloped edges white square card.
2. Matted and layered yellow and dark green card which has had their corners punched with X-cut corner die.
3. The topper I created by using the new Groovi boards using the Alphabet frame for the outside square I then used the nested circle plate to create the circles within the square.
4. In each of the circles I have used plates designed by Jayne Nesterenko, the rose and fuschia plate which is where you will find the bird and the butterfly. Using my pencils I coloured the leaves and the roses.
5. To finish off once the parchment was attached to the layers I added pearl gems to the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Clarity - Circles and Squares
Artistic Inspirations #165 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #132 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #334 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #190 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx