Good morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you today?
A trip out to Happy Stampers later on for a quick visit as have a busy weekend ahead.
A stepper card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. Stepper card cut out using a die.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent card with the sentiment topper as the focal point of this card.
3. Along the bottom I added lace and pearl trim.
4. On either side I wrapped lilac organza ribbon and a bow with a pearl cabochon at the centre.
5. To finish of I used cream small roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with Friends #28 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #117 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #37 - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments #165 - AG +Sentiment
Craft Rocket #25 - Ribbon and/or Lace
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx