Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Kath is coming today and we will be creating using parchment and the Groovi.
Today I have a steampunk card to share with you using Debbie Moore's Steampunk CD
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white card base from Anna Marie Designs
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and striped patterned paper which I have distressed around the edges with ground espresso.
3. I printed off the image and matted and layered onto bronze pearlescent card.
4. Added the clock with a brad and cogs from my stash.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts #25 - AG/Patterned Paper
Inspiration Destination #106 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #103 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #190 - Always Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #43 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty hugs xxxxx