Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
An early post this morning as off to the dentist to have a tooth out.
Not looking forward to this as it always knocks me for 6 and not good for anything or a few hours.
A steampunk card today using Deep Red steampunk lady captain.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card with corners punched with x-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered navy blue and patterned card onto base card.
3. Stamped image onto supersmooth with Versafine vintage sepia and embossed with clear embossing powders, distressed around image with Di stormy sky and coloured image with Derwent colouring pencils, then matted and layered image onto navy blue card.
4. Cut out the feathers with Kraft card, distressed with ground espresso.
5. To finish off added cog and key to feathers and distressed sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sunny Day Crafting #20 - Anything Goes
Dream Valley #143 - One for the Girls
Love to Scrap #88 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #43 - Anything Goes
Pencil Case #31 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx