Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Did you have a good weekend?
I had a very productive weekend making cards, videoing a couple of videos and lots of blog admin too.
Today my card has the beautiful image by The Paper Shelter called Autumn Trends.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered green pearlescent card and purple polkadot card.
3. Down the centre I added cream trim from Gone Artsy.
4. Printed the image onto supersmooth card and coloured with Copic Sketch Markers, then matted and layered onto burnt orange card and adhered to base card.
5. I used Polkadoodles corner dies in the green and purple card and adhered to the corners.
6. To finish off I used Polkadoodles foliage die with green card and orange flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter #273 - More than one of Anything
613 Avenue Create #191 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #46 - Anything goes
Crafting with Friends #32 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner = Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx