Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
A lot of catching up on admin and card making today.
A card for a little boy to share today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square card.
2. Matted and layered navy blue card with corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
3. Embossed blue card with Kite embossing folder and lightly swiped DI vintage photo over embossed kites.
4. Cut down the topper and distressed with blue ink pad.
5. To finish off added the birthday sentiment and Card Candy in each of the corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Avenue 613 Create #191 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #46 - Always Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #32 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #107 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #113 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx