Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all doing today?
It sure was a very cold day yesterday, took me ages to warm up after doing some errands.
Today I am sharing a card made using IndigoBlu's Blue's Look Out stamp.
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white card base from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered brown and cream card.
3. Wrapped gold organza ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Stamped the image onto Kraft card with Versafine and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder. I then coloured the image using the fabulous Luscious powders from IndigoBlu. Inked around the edges with DI ground espresso and then adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
5. Made a double bow and added pearl gem to centre. The sentiment I stamped and embossed then painted background with Luscious powder, distressed the edge with DI ground espresso and adhered to card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Sunny Day Crafting #22 - Always Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
Craft your Passion #337 - Always Anything Goes
Critters & Creatures LP9 - Anything Goes
Get Creative #51 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.