Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Time sure is marching on and only 3 more Monday's before Christmas.
I hope you all had a good day yesterday, I got a few projects made and lots of admin.
Today a Christmas card using Elisabeth Bell's Christmas Bells digi.
Step by Step
1. A5 white landscape card turned on its side to create a tent card.
2. Matted and layered red pearlescent card and checked card from my stash.
3. Printed the image onto supersmooth and coloured with Copic markers, cut out with SB Grand Scalloped rectangle die. Around the image, the cloak and top of her boots I have added Woodware Fluffy stuff and glitter to the hem of her dress and bobbles on the boots then matted and layered onto green pearlesent card.
4. I added white lace along the bottom and pearl snowflake trim.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - Christmas Creation
Come and Get it - Baby it's Cold Outside
Allsorts #391 - Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #309 - Use a Sentiment
As you Like it - Favourite Christmas Colours and Why
(I love the traditional green and red as it reminds me of Christmas when I was a child)
Craft Rocket #29 - Winter Time
Crimbo Crackers #120 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx