Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Fingers crossed that I actually get this tooth taken out today as my appointment was cancelled last time, I wasn't amused.
A cute fairy card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 scalloped white square card.
2. Matted and layered lilac card which I have distressed the edges with DI wilted violet.
3. On a polka dot card which has been distressed with DI wilted violet I wrapped white lace around before adhering to base card.
4. Distressed a scalloped circle with DI bundle sage before adhering the image which has also been distressed with shaded lilac.
5. To finish off I added the butterfly with gems and the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creates and Makes #5 - AG optional Lace or Ribbon
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #167 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Things with Wings
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #45 - Always Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by today!