Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
An extra early post this morning as I am off to see my parents.
I hope you all have a wonderful day.
A monochrome vintage card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. A5 black base card which I have matted and layered white pearlescent card.
2. I then matted and layered patterned card from Anna Marie Designs.
3. The topper I matted and layered onto black card.
4. Along the bottom of the card I have added lace and velvet ribbon.
5. To finish off I added roses from Wild Orchid crafts and a pearl trim.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #100 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #110 - Anything Goes
Everybody Art #387 - Vintage
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.