Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Pinch and a Punch, the first day of the month!
How are you all doing?
A nice cheerful card to share with you this dreary morning.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered lilac pearlescent card.
2. Using Pentart glitter paste and circle floral stencil from Daliart onto white pearlescent card. Once this was dry cut out with Spellbinder Grande circle die and adhered to base card.
3. I stamped the Henna butterfly onto background card I created using shaving foam and inks with Versafine and embossed with clear embossing powder, then cut out using the Henna Butterfly die.
4. On another piece of prepared background card I stamped the circular frame and sentiment with Peacock feathers and embossed with clear embossing powder, cut out and attached to the top of the card.
5. To finish off I added white lace and pearl trim along the bottom of the card, down the body of the butterfly and a pearl flourish to the top corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspiration #166 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #134 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #336 - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #143 - For the Girls
Crafty Friends #43 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx