Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A mixed media arty day here for me today!
As I write this I am watching my youngest cat Fluffy racing up and down the trees at the end of the garden. She was like a whippet getting to the top of the tree.
A vintage card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered patterned paper from my stash.
2. The purple patterned paper is from a Digi kit by Mike Deakin Art which I have distressed the edges with DI vintage photo.
3. I then distressed a doily and layered that down before added the image.
4. I then added lace along the bottom.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and flowers from my stash.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #135 - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Not Just Cards #38 - Anything Goes
We Love Vintage #38 - Vintage Sweet Image
Ooh-la-la Creations #38 - Vintage
Many thanks for stopping by today.