Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Friday to you all, this week has gone in the blink of an eye!
A busy day today finishing off a couple of my mixed media projects, what are you all up too today?
Today I am sharing another card using products from Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square scalloped circle cut out easel card, on the front of the easel I have stamped the small flower head from Lamination Perfect Stamp set using Orange Generation Inx. I used the brown for the flower centres.
2. To create the topper I added a couple of drops Generation Inx re-inker in orange onto my small Circle Gelli plate and brayered the ink into the Gelli then took a piece of card and got the print. I then using the brown Generation Inx and stamped the large flower centre around the sentiment which was stamped using Archival black ink. I cut out the circle and adhered to front of card.
3. To created the background the the inside of the stepper card I used the smaller flower head inked up with orange, spritzed with a little water creating first and second generation images around the page. distressed around the page with brown and used the small flower centres for each flower.
4. To finish off I wrapped orange organza ribbon around the insert before adhering to card.
5. To finish off I made a bow and added a pearl rose gem.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
Inspiration Destination #112 - Anything Goes
Creates and Makes #5 - AG optional Ribbon/Lace
Sunny Day Crafting #23 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz - AG with Handmade Bow
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty hugs xxxxx