Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
WOW 2 days until Santa arrives, this month has flown by!
Well we are as ready as we are ever going to be, what we haven't got now we will have to do without as there is no way I am going out today or tomorrow that is for sure.
All presents have been delivered so today is going to be a chill out day before Christmas cleaning is done tomorrow.
A nice summery card to share today using another of the stamps designed by Toni over at Stamps by Me. This stamp is called Butterfly Stitch
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square scalloped edge white card base.
2. Matted and layered lilac dotty card along with the floral paper from my stash.
3. To create the butterfly from the dress stamp I masked the top part of the dress and inked with Versafine, before stamping removed the mask and stamp, repeat the process marrying up the stamp to meet the first stamped image. I used Black WOW embossing powder and set with heat gun.
4. I then proceeded to colour the image using Generation INX re-inkers in purple and orange, once dry cut around the butterfly and adhered to base card.
5. To finish off I made antennae by using white flower stems and curling around my pokey tool. Added 3 pearl gems down the centre of the body of the butterfly and added a sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #141 - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #92 - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge #238 - Everything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #31 - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #28 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs 😘