Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Did you have a good weekend? Rick and I had a wonderful weekend, starting with friends for a meal on Saturday and then yesterday meeting up with my design team colleagues from Stamps by Me.
Toni and her husband Tim made it a very special event and just before Christmas too.
Today a vintage card to share with you, the lace is from Gone Artsy.
Gone Artsy is shutting down on the 20th December and have some fabulous deals on all their products. Hop on over and get yourself a bargain.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream square card with corners punched with x-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered pink damask paper from my stash which I have distressed around the edges with DI walnut stain.
3. The image I have attached to the oval frame which I distressed with walnut stain and matted onto script paper.
4. Along the bottom added cream lace with a rose cabochon in the centre.
5. To finish off I added to metal corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #47 - Anything Goes
Pile it on #122 - Two Patterns
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #100 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #114 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting
Crafty Hugs xxxxx