Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
We are off to see my parents today before Christmas so an early start.
Another Christmas card to share with you today using some of Mike's digi downloads.
Step by Step
1. A5 white card base which I have matted and layered gold pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered the music paper onto gold card.
3. Wrapped deep red and gold ribbon around before adhering to base card.
4. Added the Santa topper and made a double bow to add to the ribbon.
5. To finish off added the date topper and pearl cabochon to the centre of the bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Cottage #78 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #331 - Any Holiday
Inspiration Destination #117 - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #28 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs 😘