Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Tuesday and that means sharing with you another card made using papers from Emerald City Crafts UK. This time I have used the digi downloads and printed them on my inkjet printer.
I am in the process of designing another 2 sets which will be out in March!
Thanks to all my blogging friends who have left some wonderful comments on my Facebook page.
Please pop on over and like my page if you haven't already.
So today is all about the birds.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card base.
2. Printed off the dotty paper from Steampunked digi set and butterfly background from Les Beaux Oiseaux digi set.
3. Wrapped cream organza ribbon around both layers before adhering to card.
4. Distressed around the edges of the topper with DI ground espresso and adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off added the sentiment, butterfly and made double bow then added pearl gem to centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Ribbon Girl - Any Image
Inkspirational #126- Flutter
Brown Sugar #234 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #35 - Anything Goes
Craft Rocket #31 - Add a Bow
Many thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting xxx