Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Another day videoing planned today. I have a couple of projects I want to record and hoping to get them both done and at least one of the video's edited too.
Today sharing a card made using the shaving foam technique and Stamps by Me inks and stamps.
Step by Step
1. A5 white landscape card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered blue mirri and lilac card to base card.
3. Before adhering to base card wrapped blue organza ribbon around both layers.
4. The topper has been created by using the shaving foam technique and the Generation re-inkers in blue and purple. I then cut the card down to size and stamped the tulips from the Hooray stamp set first in blue and embossed with clear embossing powder. The centre stamp is the lamination part of the stamp and this was stamped with purple and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder. To finish off I used the laminate stamp over the stamped tulips with navy lightly spritzing with water.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment in purple and embossed and made a lilac triple bow.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inky Chicks #77 - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #33 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #327 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #32 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today