Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, this week has flown again, I swear those naughty pixies are taking a couple of hours out of each day!
Typical Saturday household chores to get done today and maybe if I am lucky some time in the craft room playing with some new crafty goodies.
Today another parchment card to share using my Clarity membership baby Groovi plate.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card from Anna Marie Designs
2. Matted and layered silver mirri and blue glitter card.
3. Before adhering layers to base card wrapped white ribbon around the corner.
4. To create the parchment I used Deckle Square plate, then the Nested Circle plate I then positioned the beautiful polar bear family baby Groovi plate inside the circle, added the hearts and the words "motherly love" using the baby plate mate. Around the outside I used the Pergamano 2 Split tool and then snipped away the excess parchment. Coloured the words, the eyes and noses of the bears.
5. I matted and layered onto navy blue card with brads, and adhered to base card. Made a double bow with white satin ribbon and added a silver snowflake to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - W - Winter Walk
Brown Sugar #234 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #35 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #123 - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting #1 - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting today.