Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How has your week been? Mine sure has been a busy but enjoyable one.
Today I am sharing with you another steampunk card using the Steampunked papers and ephemera from my Etsy store, Emerald City Crafts UK.
This is a male card, need to get plenty of male cards made as we have quite a few men in our family on Ricks side of the family.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered Kraft card and a sheet of the papers from Steampunked.
3. Along the centre of the card added a piece of hessian/burlap.
4. Matted and layered the ephemera onto Kraft card.
5. To decorate I cut out SB Sprockets and Cogs with Kraft card then distressed distressed with ground espresso.
6. To finish off I added the arrow and sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to craft #36 - Always Anything Goes
Card Mania #88 - Layer it
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Crafty Creations #333 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #110 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today.