Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Hubby and I are off to visit friends for Sunday lunch, it will be lovely to catch up on all the news.
What are you doing today, whatever you are doing have a wonderful day.
Another card sharing another stamp by IndigoBlu, this one is called wild flowers.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 deckle edged Kraft card base.
2. Matted and layered black and red mirri card to base card.
3. Stamped the Wild Flowers using Memento ink onto wall patterned card from my stash, I coloured the poppies with Ranger distress marker pens.
4. I then stamped the butterfly and flourishes which are from the "Discover your Passion" stamp set in Memento.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar #233 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #34 - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack #171 - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting #1 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxx