Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this hump day?
Today I will be recording hopefully a couple of video's for my You Tube channel.
Do you do video's? if so then leave your channel address so I can pop across and visit.
Today a card made using one of my favourite stamps from Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square base card.
2. Stamped Calla Lily and sentiment using Generation INX black in.
3. Placed stamp back over image and using Tim Holtz stencil and DI stormy sky distressed either side of the stamped image.
4. Stamped the Lamination part of the stamp with Generation INX in blue, spritzed with water then stamped over the image for a watercolour effect.
5. Spritzed some water onto excess blue ink and made very light splats around image.
6. To finish off made a bow and added clear gems around image.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #170 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #143 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #93 - Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting xxx