Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy day here today, off to get some food shopping and then a couple of videos to record.
This afternoon off to see my good friend Jennifer for a colouring session.
Today sharing a new card using papers and ephemera from Madamoiselle from
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card from Anna Marie Designs
2. Matted and layered polka dot and harlequin paper which have been distressed around the edges with DI vintage photo.
3. Wrapped the ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
4. Adhered ephemera with foam pads for dimension.
5. Made a double bow and added diamante to centre of bow, distressed around sentiment before adhering to base card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #174 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #149 - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley #151 - Lots of Layers
Crafty Calendar - Mum's Day/Special Female
Daisy Chain #6 - Make it Feminine
Many thanks for visiting today.