Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How is your weekend going?
A nice relaxing day planned here today, might get some crafting done of some sort.
Hoping to sit and watch a movie later and get on with knitting my cardigan.
A monochrome vintage card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered black pearlescent card and patterned card from Anna Marie Designs which I have distressed around the edges.
3. Added white lace and black pearl trim down one side.
4. Added the image which I have coloured the flowers and bow with pink Copic marker.
5. To finish off added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simply Papercrafts #43 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #24 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #33 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #121 - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #33 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.