Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A very early start this morning as I am off to Birmingham for the Trade show.
Nikky over at Polkadoodles released some new digi's called Darling Buds, I just fell in love with them and had to buy the set, you get the digi, coloured image and a file of sentiments, how good is that!
For this card I have used Hyacinth the pre-coloured image as I haven't had time to colour up the digi although they have been printed off.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square shaped card base
2. Cut out different size circles using purple polka dot and blue polka dot.
3. Matted and layered white circular doily.
4. Created background using one of my programmes and added Hyacinth, cut out then matted and layered with foam pads.
5. Cut out in blue pearlescent card the romantic vines and arranged around the image.
6. To finish off I added the flowers, butterfly and blue gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #403 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Dragonflies #74 - One for the Girls
Crafty Friends #51 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #37 - Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #6/7 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #43 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting