Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this morning?
Going to be spending the day in my craft room, not sure what I will be getting up to yet but whatever it will be messy!
A new card to share with you today using Flower Headband5 from Lemon Shortbread.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 square scalloped edge white base card.
2. Matted and layered pink polka dot card from stash.
3. Cut out large heart and 2 smaller hearts with red pearlescent card.
4. Printed image and coloured with Copic Markers, then cut out and adhered over heart with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off joined the small hearts, added the "with love" sentiment and 3 small pink and cream roses from Wild Orchid Craft to the outside of the heart.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Unicorn challenge #18 - Butterflies and/or Hearts
Creative Craft Cottage #81 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #6 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #145 - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #94 - Who Loves you baby!
The Crazy Challenge #241 - Romance
Artistic Inspiration #172 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today