Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Did you all have a good weekend?
We will be travelling back home today after a lovely weekend away.
Wishing my lovely hubby Rick a happy anniversary too!
A new card to share using products from IndigoBlu
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 black square base card which I have punched the corners with X-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered red pearlescent card to base.
3. Using the Love stamp designed by Mike Deakin Art for Indigoblu stamped with Versamark 4 times and embossed with white embossing powder. I then spritzed over using Luscious Powder raspberry then put to one side to dry.
4. On white card I stamped the Dinkie Flourish Heart with Versafine Crimson Red and embossed with Frantage aged scarlett, I then painted over with Luscious Powder gold and cut out.
5. I joined the hearts together to create a double heart and adhered to base card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
IndigoBlu - Love is all you Need
Come and Get it - Love is in the Air
Dragonfly Journey #85 - Love is in the Air
Glitter n Sparkle #226 - Love is in the Air
International Art & Soul #1 - Love is in the Air
Thank you for visiting