Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
A busy week ahead this week, lots to do before the weekend.
Whatever you have planned have a wonderful day.
A shabby chic/vintage card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white base card, score the front of card in half to create easel card.
2. On base of card mat and layer papers from Blissful Pink and Cocoa papers. Across the middle add lace and pink pearl trim, this will act as the stopper to hold easel part of card up.
3. For the top off the card mat and layer pink pearlescent card along with papers used on the base of the card.
4. Mat and layer topper onto pink pearlescent card and distress around topper with DI ground espresso.
4. Create bouquet using metal leaves, stamens and flowers (Wild Orchid Crafts)
5. To finish off add metal corner and sentiment which has also been distressed with ground espresso.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Ooh-la-la Creations - Thank You
A bit more time to craft #37 - Anything Goes
A Perfect time to craft #2 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Papers
Sparkles Forum #88 - Thank You
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!