Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What plans do you have today?
I am going to be doing a bit of crafting, maybe colour up some of my digi images.
Today sharing another card using papers and ephemera from Emerald City Crafts UK
This time using the Les Beaux Oiseaux.
Step by Step
1. A5 white base card used as a landscape card.
2. Matted and layered deep red card and script paper from paper pack.
3. Matted and layered pink feather paper onto black card in a triangle.
4. Matted and layered image onto black card, all papers and ephemera have been distressed around the edges with DI ground espresso.
5. To finish off I added the pearl embellished butterflies and birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #51 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #187 - Add a Butterfly
My Time to Craft #338 - Feathers
Crafting with Friends #36 - Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #115 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.