Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What a very difficult week this has been for both hubby and I.
You just don't realise how much four paws can leave such a big hole in your heart when they are no longer with you. I have shed quite a few tears this week and still expect Tiggy to be waiting at the door to come in!
Another relaxing weekend planned and the only way to keep my mind on dwelling over our loss is to spend time getting very messy with paints and inks.
A vintage male card to share today and have a wonderful day.
Step by Step
1. A4 Kraft card scored down the centre to create an A5 card.
2. First layer is patterned card from Anna Marie Designs.
3. The next layer is from Graphic 45 Tropical Traveloque which is the inside cover of a passport.
4. The card was packaging from a CD which I cut out and adhered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the leather elements which read vacation and travel.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
Crafty Creations #336 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #113 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #123 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today