Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How has your week been this week?
I have had such a busy week trying to play catch up and once this weekend is over I will be on top of all projects ready to start the new week on Monday.
A new card using the Nostalgia papers and ephemera from Emerald City Crafts UK.
Have you been across and had a look? You are able to purchase paper and ephemera packs as well as in digital form too.
Step by Step
1. Created an A5 Kraft card by scoring the centre of a piece of A4
2. Matted and layered the green fleur di les paper.
3. The checked paper I have cut into equal stripes and placed them equally down the backing paper.
4. Added the ephemera with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off added the ticket sentiment which has been distressed with DI vintage photo and the metal corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Create and Makes #9 - Vintage
Deep Ocean #150 - Dots and/or Stripes
A Bit more time to Craft #40 - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG Patterned Paper
Making Memories Creating #3 - Add some Layers
Many thanks for visiting today