Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
The last week of March and hasn't it gone so quickly?
A very busy week this week, lots to do, I hope you all have a good week.
Today's card is all about sewing!
Step by Step
1. A5 white base card.
2. Matted and layered red pearlescent card and patchwork fabric before adhering to base card.
3. Adhered lacy paper from Authentic paper pack.
4. Matted and layered topper onto burgundy card.
5. Added 3 buttons and lace along the bottom of topper.
6. To finish off distressed the sentiment and added silver corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Daisy Chain #6 - Make it Feminine
Glitter n Sparkle #232 - Mother's Day/For a Female
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #54 - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges #3 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting